Skip to main content


What you need to register

Beginning in 2018 Registration can be completed online using ParentVue. Visit the APS Enrollment page to learn about immunization, proof of address requirements and how to use ParentVue to enroll your student.

After completing the registration online you will still need to attend the school registration process to obtain ID cards for your student(s). ID pictures will be taken at registration. 

Agendas, Student ID's

Athletic Physicals

PE Uniforms

Parking Permits

Before students can park on campus they must receive a permit. Cibola Parking Permit Process